This is an information session about the Charge Up Challenge, a business innovation program funded by the City of Sydney
and delivered by Mo Works
, designed to charge up your business through innovation and digital transformation.
The Charge Up Challenge program is open to businesses in retail, hospitality and tourism that have operated for more than 2 years and are currently at the growth/scale-up stage wanting to bring innovation to their business model, service and experience.
The Charge Up Challenge essentially is a boot camp for businesses, designed to give local businesses extra support and guidance to achieve both their short-term and long-term goals.
- Pick-n-mix from 9 hands-on workshops.
- Receive 10 hours of tailored 1:1 coaching.
- Business auditing, discovery and planning sessions.
- There are also 7 business audit learning options to chose from.
- Participants will attend 3 virtual check-in group sessions and the final program graduation session.
Delivered in 3 full days, the workshops are aimed at improving the now, innovating tomorrow and challenging the future.
– Discover ways you could take your business to the next level. Accurately identify the tools, technologies, and mindset to reach your full potential and grow in the midst of a pandemic world.
- Marketing and business tools
- Customer experience and opportunities
It only takes one great idea to change the future. Discover ways to validate your ideas, set strategies and tactics to help your initiative achieve goals and succeed in an international business landscape.
Inclusive branding and multicultural marketing
If there’s anything the pandemic has taught us, it’s that you always need to be prepared for change.
Discover how you can stay ahead of the game and adapt to changes in the industry.
Networking and stakeholders strategy
Join this information session to find out more.
Info Session online:
Monday 7 March
12 – 1pm
Or jump on the website here
Applications open: 21 Feb
Application close: 20 March