Membership is open to anyone with an ABN in the precinct that includes Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Woolloomooloo, and Kings Cross.
What you get with your membership
- Promotion of your business offers on our social media platforms on a regular basis
- our monthly newsletter informing you of opportunities, workshops, events and other relevant news for local business owners
- a committee of volunteers who put together submissions for grants to stage local festivals and events that promote local business and our precinct as a vibrant destination for shopping, dining and doing business.
- advocate for better and less regulation on business through our strong connections with local and federal government
- work with local small business owners to drive the right outcomes, planning DA’s and night time economy outcomes
- when you join the Potts Point Partnership you also automatically become part of the Business NSW Business Alliance.
Business NSW helps all businesses from small enterprises to large corporations maximise
their business potential. Our commercial services division, Business Australia, provides tools,
resources and advice, whether a business is just starting out, looking to become more efficient
or wanting to grow.
We believe it’s important for Australia’s business community to succeed, because prosperity
creates new jobs, social wealth, and better communities in which to live. Business NSW can help your business in the following ways:
- Create better business to business connections-
- Public policy and advocacy
- Providing local, regional and state-wide business support-
- Helping you to increase productivity through expert advice and business
The Alliance Program has been developed to strengthen the relationship between Business NSW and the Local Chambers of Commerce within NSW. This program represents a significant opportunity to unite the Chamber movement and provide members of the Local Chamber access to benefits of Business NSW at no additional cost.
Workplace, Legal and Marketing Advice Line Calls
A phone service providing members with specialist advice in the areas of Industrial Relations, Legal and Marketing. 3 calls across these topics, per annum.
Workplace and legal call 13 29 59
Marketing call 13 26 96
Networking and Educational Events
Business NSW events are run regularly across the state to help you increase your business network and stay up to date with topical business issues and matters.
Member only e-newsletter updating you on the latest news and trends in business.
Free membership of Business Australia
Whether your business is just starting out, looking to become more efficient, or wanting to grow – Business Australia exists to help you get there. It costs nothing to join, and members have access to business tools, resources and advice.
Discounted Business NSW membership
A 20% discount on Business NSW event and advice-based packages.
Only members where their business is registered with ASIC and NSW Fair Trading as a 2011 postcode business are entitled to vote and participate in the projects within our business precinct.
We allow members outside of the 2011 precinct but they do not have voting rights.
All members in postcode 2011 are entitled to vote at each year’s AGM.
We look forward to having you as a member of the Potts Point Partnership.
COST OF MEMBERSHIP
- $0 p.a. for not for profits and charities
Monthly subscription (no contract):
- Businesses with less than 20 employees $7.99
- Businesses with 20 employees or more $9.99
- Businesses with 20 or less employees $79.99 / year
- Businesses with 20 employees or more $99.99 / year