WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AS PART OF THE PPP!
Membership is open to anyone with an ABN in the precinct covering Potts Point, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay and Woolloomooloo.
What you get for membership 💳
Hard-working volunteers that put together submissions, local festivals and events, advocate for better and less regulation on business, work with business owners to drive the right outcomes, planning DAs, night time markers and much much more….
Here is a list of areas where we help our community thrive with the support of our members, You!
- Membership and free access to our networking evenings
- Including discounts to events, projects and festivals
- 4 free social media posts per year across all platforms
- One free ad spot per year in our monthly newsletters
- Access to our online directory on our website including your own ad space for your website, Instagram, Facebook and Daily Neighbourhood deals!!
- We assist you feel connected and informed with regular targeted newsletters for local businesses and community groups
- We are your voice with local and State Government
- We provide marketing opportunities via our multiple digital channels, including access to promote in our monthly newsletter
Extra Perks 🎉
- EastSide Sydney Tourism news site features and promotions in emails www.eastsidesydney.com.au #EastsideSydney
- An exclusive business Facebook group where you’ll be invited to discuss the business challenges and successes in our 2011 precinct.
- Two free business sessions with a professional business advisor (every year) to help your business in whatever way you need.
- Free membership to the NSW Business Chamber worth $150 per year which gives you access to a variety of services such as legal advice and payroll services (nswbusinesschamber.com.au).
Only members where their business is registered with ASIC and NSW Fair Trading as a 2011 postcode business are entitled to vote and participate in the projects within our business precinct. We allow members outside of the 2011 precinct but they do not have voting rights.
All members in postcode 2011 are entitled to vote at each year’s AGM.
COST OF MEMBERSHIP
- $0 p.a. for not for profits and charities
Monthly subscription (no contract):
- Businesses with less than 20 employees $7.99
- Businesses with 20 employees or more $9.99
- Businesses with 20 or less employees $79.99 / year
- Businesses with 20 employees or more $99.99 / year